ATTENTION LISTENERS

| Posted in | Posted on 12:06 PM

I am proud to present the first Animeshon watch-along. Some time in the near future, i will be reviewing Mars of Destrution, perhaps one of the worst anime to ever exist. Why would I want to do that, you ask? Why wpould i want to watch something of little to no value? Why would I want to watch an anime that could castrate myself and give me emotional scars that may never heal?

Short answer: Cause I want to have my whole fanbase watch something I have watched, that way they know exactly what i'm talking about so the jokes will make more sense. That and I have too much time on my hands.

Shorter answer: for the lulz.

Watch the Mars of Destrution anime sometime before next Thursday (since i tend to release podcasts around then) and tune into the podcast to hear my review of the steaming shit pile. Invite friends to do so as well. Lets kill time in the anime style together.

Comments (0)