S2 Ep 21 - Mamoru Hosoda

| Posted in | Posted on 6:06 AM


This episode by far, has been the hardest, longest, and most amazing adventure that I’ve had in my time with anime. As you can assume from the tardiness of the episode, production took a lot longer than expected, but I feel it was totally worth it. This episode I discuss director Mamoru Hosoda, his style, influences, and wonderful works of film. Unlike other esteemed anime directors, there’s little to be found for English speaking audiences on Hosoda, but I’ve gathered all I could, and present it with my interpretations of his handiwork. So please, enjoy this episode as much as I’ve enjoyed creating it.

Download




0:00 – 1:34 Wada Kouji - Butterfly

1:34 – 7:26 News Blitz
Gonzo 2011?
Germans want to stop Piracy
Urban Vision gets the Ax
HD Funi-chan
A sick Vagabond
Spice and Wolf

7:26 – 8:50 Anime Movie Review

8:51 – 9:38 Speak Easy Podcast

9:39 – 10:29 SSAA Podcast

10:31 – 11:02 The Summer Wars (off the Summer Wars OST)

11:02 – 1:18:03 Mamoru Hosoda

Digimon Adventure Piolot Film
Digimon Bokura no Wargame
Superflat Monogram
One Piece Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Summer Wars

1:18: 03 -1:20:08 OZ (off the Summer Wars OST)

Comments (0)