Episode 46 - Getter vs Getter = Handshake?

| Posted in | Posted on 12:44 PM



"Yea, the tale of two courageous beings, and Musashi, endeth, bringing about Armagedon. Upon Armagedon, the new messiah shall enter a slumber after the destruction of his predecessor. The light shall leave the earth, giving rise to the neo savior. And the tounges of the new world shall be loosed, to the point that they can not speak precisely."
~The Book of Animeshon


So now we review Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo, and by we I mean I. Part of the awesome that is Mech Month. NOw that I stop and think about it, I need to do something for my 50th episode. Any ideas?



Download |Email | iTunes | Josh’s Twitter



0:00 – 3:11 Opening

3:11 – 8:47 News Blitz Mecha Style
Shonen Jump Etxra Content
ViZpad Manga
Summer Wars at the Oscars
Shinbo/SHAFT Project
Dramatic Applseed XIII Reading

8:47 – 9:39 SSAA Podcast Someone needs to watch Akira

9:39 – 10:27 Speakeasy with the Reverse Thieves

11:00 – 25:53 Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo
Download the show
My Getter Robo Manga Torrent is up

26:34 – 40:22 Reading and Watching a.k.a. Rant Corner

40:22 – 42:16 Ending

Comments (0)