All Good Things Come to an End

| Posted in | Posted on 7:21 PM

It's been great guys, but I have to tell you, the podcast is over. It's been a fun and bumpy ride, and I hope you've enjoyed it as much, if not more, as I have.

Why is the show ending? Well, things are moving on in my life, and it's not that this isn't important to me, more that I can't be the awesome podcaster I liked to think I was. Later down the road I nope to return to podcasting. This show has been my baby, my internet homeland, and I want to thank all for there support and caring enough to follow the show. That's why I'm going to keep the site up.

As long as there's the chance someone else can enjoy my work, then I'll forever preserve what I've done here. In the least, it'll be a reminder of what was. I hope the lack of activity won't cause the big Internet fish to eat this up, but what happens will happen. It's been great. See you later.

P.S. And for the record, Cowboy Bebop is not as good as everyone says it is.

Comments (1)

No. You will be on my show and we will have that Jeeg episode recorded. I refuse to let you go out like this.