Episode 7 is now up

| Posted in | Posted on 6:31 PM

Well, its a little late, but other things took up my time, so I tried to get it out ASAP. Thanks again Kaji Abyss, for the anime pick. And thanks to VizardAnshin for the cover of Battle Time, that was awesome.

You can download the episode on Media Fire, just click the download button.

Songs on this Podcast are;
Bakusou Yumeuta - Diggy Mo (3rd Soul Eater ending)
Battle Time - Yu Yu Hakusho (Cover by VizardAnshin)
Come Down - FLCL
Dragon Ball Z ending theme

I've been playing Jump Ultimate Stars, really good game. I've also been playing M.U.G.E.N. (google it) and have a lot of race anime characters. Anyway, as i said, I'll be caught up with One Piece by next podcast, so expect updates on that as well as Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, and Claymore.

You can mail me here: animeshon.podcast@gmail.com
Leave comments, and vote in the polls. And, as always, thanks for listening.

Comments (0)